NO LONGER A TEEN, NO MORE BEING A 'DRAMA QUEEN'.

by - Monday, October 17, 2016


20 years old. (I can’t believe I’m so old) No longer a teen, no more being a “drama queen”. No longer can I blame mistakes on being a “dumb teen”. But don’t worry at 20 years, there’s many more to be seen. Twenty’s the time for my true colors to shine, for twenty years I’ve watched myself learn and grow. I’ve been through ups and downs and things that made me run and hide. I can’t believe how fast these twenty years have flown.


People might expect me to be all grown up now that I’m twenty. But don’t worry, fun’s not done, there’s still time for plenty. I might run into problems that arise so suddenly, the shenanigans I’ll find myself getting into might take me by surprise. Some of the crazy things I’ll experience now might seen awful - but they will make me a better person somehow. The amazing memories I have from the two decades are flying by in my mind like a bunch of long parades. From an infant to a child and then a teen, now an adult. I won’t let anything stop me or block my way.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram